Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Steve's Family portraits part II

Brock, Natalie and their 6 month old baby joined us for the last half of the shoot. Poor baby Addison had a bit of a traumatic morning. While at the doctors office, she scratched her cornea and her poor little eye was red and teary. We still got her to smile a little though :)

A little history: I'm about 6 years younger then Brock and I remember when I was little, he would pick me up and throw me around. I loved it. I also remember one time at his house when I watched him beat the first Mario Brothers Game. I thought he was so cool! Their wedding a few years ago was on a Cruise ship in the Caribbean, what an awesome time that was! Natalie was such a beautiful bride.


The headband stayed on her head for about 5 seconds, so I'm glad I grabbed this one before it got pulled off.
'align=



'align=


The whole gang.
'align=


Addison loves her cousins.
'align=


How sweet is this?! My favorite from this set of pictures.
'align=




'align=


Daddy and Addy :)
'align=


What a perfect little family.
'align=



'align=



'align=



'align=



'align=



'align=



'align=



Brock is a pilot, so we had to get some pictures of mommy playing airplane.
'align=



'align=



'align=



'align=



'align=


Look at that gorgeous red hair!
'align=



'align=



'align=



'align=



'align=

No comments:

Followers