Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My wedding planning

There is less then four months until my wedding (September 25th). I am getting so excited for it! I've been engaged since last May so its been a long engagement but now its getting so close. I love everything about weddings. I love going to weddings, I absolutely love photographing weddings, I love editing wedding photos and I love planning my wedding. I wanted to share some of the wedding plans I have made so far.


I'm getting married at the Oak Hill Mansion in Carmel Indiana.


The ceremony spot:

'align=


The reception spot:

'align=


My bridesmaids are wearing super cute blue dresses (from David's bridal).


'align=

And it has pockets. Who wouldn't love pockets in their dress!?!

I'm thinking about having the guys wear gray tuxedos like this one.

'align=

Since its an outdoor wedding I feel like it will be lighter for the guys. I want to see what Matt looks like in it first before I make a decision on it.


My flowers are going to be yellow gerber daisies. I love daisies!

'align=


My cake is going to be from Classic Cakes in Carmel Indiana.


I'm going to be working my photographer Chad Franz to death taking tons and tons of pictures.

I am writing the entire ceremony (with help from my officiant) The plan is to make is short, simple and sweet.


A girl I recently met here in North Carolina Jessica Kessler is going to be hand making my invitations. They are going to be awesome!


We are having the reception at Buca di Beppo by the Castleton Mall. Its a quirky and fun Italian restaurant.

Matt and I (and guests) will be staying at the Spring Hill Suites in Fishers Indiana. I like this hotel because its all 2 room suites!


If Matt can get it done in time, we are going to use his 1980-something Fiat as our get away car. He's been spending a lot of his free time working on. Right now it looks like this....

'align=


Scary right?
Hopefully he can get it running and painted in time for the wedding. His plan is to paint it yellow. It eventually will look like this (minus the red interior):

'align=


Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this little peak into my wedding planning. I can't wait until I have wedding photos from the day to share! I'm going home in a week to get a lot more planning done. Also my shower and bachelorette party are both coming up in less then a month (while I'm at home). I can't wait to get things started.

No comments:

Followers