Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Steve's family portraits part I

Since my grandma has so many sons, instead of using our last name, Ward, she uses her son's first names when talking about a family group. The Phil's, the Stan's, the Mark's and the Steve's. (which is the reason for the title of this post)

I am in a huge way family oriented. I LOVE my family and I don't see them enough, especially now that I moved across the country. I was delighted when my cousin Katie asked me to do photos of 'the Steve's' family. This includes my aunt and uncle, my two cousins and their children.

I had a blast taking photos of them! It made me want to do a whole lot more family shoots. There was sooo much laughter and smiling involved in the shoot. Those two boys are so much fun to be around and baby Addison is absolutely adorable! (She'll show up in part II)

I'm splitting up these pictures in the next two posts because it was way to big for one post.

First up, Connie, Steve, Katie, Mike, Will and Brady. Enjoy!

'align=


My cousins kids are so cute!
'align=



'align=


Doesn't this picture make you want to give Brady a huge smooch!
'align=



'align=



'align=


Still in love :) Aren't I a lucky girl to have such great examples of married couples in my life!?
'align=


Um, big canvas print! My favorite from part I.
'align=


Love those baby blues.
'align=



'align=


His smiles are so contagious!
'align=



'align=



'align=


The boys loved playing my 'red light, green light' game.
'align=



'align=




'align=



'align=



'align=



'align=



'align=


If you look closely you can see the seeds Will blew off his dandelion.
'align=


This would also make a great canvas print.
'align=



'align=



'align=



'align=

No comments:

Followers