Thursday, June 10, 2010

Richard and Sarah's Wedding

Richard and Sarah had a bumpy start to their wedding weekend. Friday night during the rehearsal dinner there was a thunderstorm and a lighting bolt hit the house, caught on fire and knocked out the power. Firemen came, (I heard a guest say that they drank all the tea) and put out the fire. Fortunately it was in a small part of the house and the wedding could still be held there the following night.

Most of my brides have been very mellow and calm while getting ready for the wedding. This is a good state to be in but Sarah was the most excited bride I've seen. She was grinning from ear to ear and kept exclaiming, "I'm getting married today!" It made the day so much fun for everyone.

I could go on and on about the venue. It was AHmazing! We were on top of a mountain (Blue Ridge Mountains, NC) on a vineyard with this gorgeous house. It was an outside wedding, I LOVE outside weddings. Even though my mom tried to talk me out of one because of the weather, I am getting married outside. The reception was in a tent behind the house. Just wait until you see pictures of the view we had!

You can see it on her face how excited she was, (and it's not because she has a wine bottle in her hand)
'align=



'align=


Haha, love it!
'align=



'align=



'align=


This photo really stuck out to me. There's something so cute about the two men helping the ring bearer get his tux on.
'align=



'align=


Beautiful
'align=


Beautiful (this is my favorite bridal portrait)
'align=


and more beautiful
'align=


Getting the garter situated
'align=


Matt grabbed this one of the bride getting ready to come out of the house just before walking down the aisle.
'align=



'align=



'align=


One of the cutest flower girls ever!
'align=


I'm so impressed, Matt got this one. Its a very typical "Rachael" photo. He's been paying attention to my work.
'align=


Did I tell you how happy they were? Love it!
'align=



'align=



'align=



'align=


My favorite
'align=



'align=


These two were flying to the North Pole :)
'align=


Did I tell you how beautiful this venue was?!?
'align=



'align=


LOVE the expression on that baby's face!
'align=



'align=


My favorite one Matt took
'align=



'align=


I love this picture. How perfect is the flower girl dancing on the right?
'align=

No comments:

Followers