Thursday, June 3, 2010

The FURminator

I've really been cranking these blog posts out lately. I'm proud of myself! I hope people read them! Last Saturday I shot an amazing outdoor wedding (at a winery). Stay tuned, I'll get those pictures up asap!

On to the post...

My black lab Jake has been scratching himself like crazy lately. At first we thought it was because of all his hair he was shedding. Then, after talking to some dog lovers, we thought it may be because of allergies. Jakes never had allergies before but we did just move to one of the states with the most allergy problems. After several days of feeling bad because Jake was so itchy, we finally took him to the vet. I feel a little dumb because it turns out he just has fleas. Something we could have treated without going to the vet. We just figured since Oliver wasn't itchy, it couldn't be fleas. But never fear, it was worth it! Matt asked the vet about brushes for the dogs and she recommended the best brush we have ever used. The FURminator. This brush gets their undercoats and is amazing. You wouldn't believe how much hair we've brushed out of them in the past two days. They look so much better (and after using Frontline on Jake, he feels much better)! You can buy it off Amazon.


'align=

No comments:

Followers