Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Facebook Fan Page

At one point I started some sort of facebook page for my photography business but I don't think it was a fan page and I never kept up with it. I just made an official "fan" page and I would love for anyone who reads this blog to become a fan. My goal is to get 500 fans. It may be a crazy goal (and who knows when I'll be able to reach it). Afterall, I do only have 303 friends on my regular page. Here's to setting my goals high! Please friend me if you haven't already!

Click on this link to get to my page so you can "like" me.
http://facebook.com/silverleafphotography

I really like the profile picture of me taking a picture. I was a bridesmaid in a friends wedding and I'm bad at putting my camera down to be in pictures. The photographer (Hope Photography of Knoxville) took the picture of me at the exact same time I was taking a picture.

'align=

No comments:

Followers