Wednesday, March 9, 2011

wedding show

I participated in my second bridal show the other week. The first one I did was a smaller place in Indy and it was a total bust. Only about 5 brides showed up the whole time. This one in Statesville was much better. Not only did it help me to meet some local brides, but I've already booked two weddings for this year!

Here is me in my little booth before the show started:


'align=


This is the first time I've been able to showcase my canvas prints. I love them and the hang in my home office, but Jake, Oliver, Matt and I are the only ones who see them. I also brought my computer so I could show people my images through a quality screen.

This is the brochure I made a printed out to give to the people who stopped by my booth. They are the fan looking things in the above picture.
'align=


Tons of people showed up and the show was a big success. I had around 40 brides (plus grooms, family members and friends) stop by my booth throughout the day. This is something I'll definitely do again next year!

No comments:

Followers