Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Mark and Katie's Wedding

My dad came along to help me shoot Mark and Katie's wedding.  Its really nice having a second shooter and at some point, I want to only offer two photographers for all of my weddings.  Mark and Katie were so much fun to work with!  I can definitely see them being close friends of mine.  Take a look back at their engagement shoot here.


Katie happy with how her hair turned out:
'align=


I don't know why but I love pictures of girls putting in earrings.
'align=



A ring/flower shot from my dad:
'align=



Katie and her dad waiting to walk down the aisle:
'align=




'align=




'align=




'align=



This is one of the many shots from my dad's rapid fire sequence as they were coming out of the church. I love how they used bird seed instead of bubbles...though it a bit messy.
'align=



This is my favorite shot my dad took. Katie looks so adorable!
'align=



Kissing in the car:
'align=



Here's me taking the picture of them kissing in the car:
'align=




'align=




'align=



Two more great shots from my dad:
'align=



Another favorite:
'align=


This is my favorite one that I took from the night:
'align=




'align=




'align=


No comments:

Followers