Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kevin and Angie's day after/trash the dress

Okay, first off, this had to have been one of my all time favorite shoots I have ever done, if not my favorite. We had sooo much fun and as you can see the lighting was PERFECT. Angie is amazingly photogenic and I just keep thinking of ways to photograph her: engagements, wedding, trash the dress... She has a beautiful smile and tons of energy and best of all is up for anything. This was my first trash the dress/day after session. What a big success. Now I wish all my brides were willing to get their dresses dirty :)


One of my favorites (I have several) This one looks like it should go in a bridal magazine:
'align=




'align=




'align=




'align=




'align=




'align=




'align=




'align=




'align=




'align=




'align=




'align=




'align=




'align=




'align=




'align=




'align=



Another favorite:
'align=




'align=




'align=




'align=



A favorite:
'align=




'align=




'align=




'align=


One reason why the trash the dress session was so fun is because there are so many pictures I want to take on the wedding day but can't because we don't want to get the dress dirty. We can get so many cool shots this way!

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rachael, these are wonderful! Thank you for making me look so beautiful - what a fun shoot! Good luck in North Carolina and I look forward to seeing the rest of the pix! Again, awesome job! :)
Angie

Followers