Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mark and Katie Engagements

I drove over to Champagne for this engagement session. We took the pictures on campus where Mark and Katie met. It is a beautiful campus (almost as pretty as IU's) We had so much fun walking around, taking pictures. It was such a great day!

'align=



'align=


Katie has no idea how gorgeous she is:
'align=



'align=



'align=


This is one of my favorites: (I have many)
'align=


I love this series of pics, I couldn't choose just one to put up:
'align=



'align=



'align=



'align=


Another favorite:
'align=


Mark loves playing piano and singing for Katie. Katie loves listening to him. This is what they did on one of their first dates on this piano in this dorm.
'align=


I love Katie's expression here!
'align=


A favorite. I don't even think I realized how cool the sky was when I was taking the pictures.
'align=


Told ya she's gorgeous. Mark thinks so too. I love the way he looks at her.
'align=



'align=



'align=



'align=



'align=



'align=

No comments:

Followers