Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tim and Donia Family/Engagements

For this couple, we mixed in a family shoot with the engagement shoot. They have an adorable little girl who wasn't too fond of the camera but I managed to get some shots of her smiling. I traveled down to Bloomington for this session. I forgot how beautiful Bloomington is in the Spring.

Family session at a park:
'align=



'align=



'align=



'align=



'align=



'align=



'align=



'align=



'align=



'align=



'align=



'align=


We dropped off the kids and went to downtown Bloomington for the engagements:
'align=



'align=



'align=



'align=



'align=



'align=


I love the bright colors Donia picked for these outfits.
'align=



'align=

1 comment:

KC said...

That's my beautiful niece and her drop dead gorgeous hubby to be!

Awesome family.

Aunt L

Followers