Friday, May 6, 2011

Jason and Hannah's Engagements

Jason and Hannah's Engagement session was a challenging session to say the least. We had 35 mph wind gusts and a very bright sun with little shade. It was the same day that there were 25 tornados that touched down in North Carolina. Despite all of that, I'm very happy with how the photos turned out! Jason and Hannah were definitely troopers. Thanks for putting up with all the elements thrown our way!


We started the shoot at Statesville high school's football stadium. You know, Jason was a football player and Hannah was a cheerleader :)
'align=




'align=



This one is my favorite!
'align=




'align=




'align=




'align=




'align=



They are getting married July 2nd this year. I can't wait!
'align=




'align=



After the football stadium we headed over to Hannah's parents house for more pictures. This is also where they are getting married. Have I mentioned before that I LOVE outside weddings?
'align=



Her parents had beautiful flowers all around their house. I wish I could make my landscaping look this good!
'align=




'align=



Hello big beautiful brown eyes! Oh and by the way, I love her dress and earrings :)
'align=




'align=




'align=




'align=




'align=




'align=




'align=




'align=



Jason was a bit nervous about me putting this beautiful (expensive) ring into a hole of this bird house, but aren't ya glad I did? I am :)
'align=




'align=



And we couldn't do a photo session and leave out the cat!
'align=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Followers