Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Zach and Chelsie's Wedding

My cousin Chelsie got married a few weeks ago to a great guy named Zach.  It was a beautiful wedding and of course my cousin looked absolutely stunning.  This was my first wedding where I had assistants.  My dad and sister who also enjoy taking pictures helped me out.  Boy did it make things so much nicer!  Luckily my dad will be shooting with me for a couple more weddings this season.


'align=


My sister Jennifer focused on the detail shots (next two):
'align=


'align=


 My dad focused on the groomsmen and was my second shooter for the day:
'align=



'align=



'align=



'align=


 Can I borrow her for my wedding?  She's soo cute:
'align=



'align=



'align=


 Watching his bride walk down the aisle:
'align=


 Chelsie rode in on a carriage with her dad:
'align=


 My view:
'align=


My dad's view:   I'm really not that lazy, I just didn't want to block people during the kiss...
'align=


 My favorite from the day, taken by my sis:
'align=


Another good one from my sister:
'align=



'align=


 My view:
'align=


My dad's view:
'align=


 My view:
'align=


 My dad's view ( I like his better):
'align=



'align=



'align=


Here's my engagement/guest book I offer:
'align=



'align=



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! These are beautiful! They are so artsy! I can't wait to see all of them!

Jennifer Coffman:-) Chels' matron of honor

Followers